Friday, February 13, 2009

2009 New Favors We Love

Now that we're getting settled into 2009 I thought I would put together some info on my favorite new favors I've come across from various vendors. There's some really great stuff being added!




My first and favorite would have to be the Art Deco Glass Collection from Cassiani Collection.



Inspired by the artisans of Murano Italy, this Murano-like collection has bottle stoppers, bottle openers and key chains.













Kate Aspen has gone super unique again! I flipped when I saw these Grill Place Card Holders - how cute are they!!

A few other unique items worth mention -



the Bourbon Street Streetlight Place Card Holders



and the Park Place Vintage Park Bench Place Card Holders.



Or how about the first ever First Aid wedding favor? I always look forward to what Kate Aspen will come out with next.







Just added from Weddingstar are these fabulous drink tickets in 3 popular themes!












Wedding Ship has added these fabulous rhinestone butterflies, they come in sets of 24 and the uses are endless. Also from Wedding Ship, pretty personalized silk fans in your choice of 3 colors.








See your favorite favors dealer for these great new items or we carry them all and more at Dreams to Reality Wedding Shop - your one stop Wedding Superstore!

No comments: